Yakima River RV Park
791 Ringer Loop
Ellensburg, WA 98926
We are located in Ellensburg in the heart of beautiful Washington State! This area boasts some of the best fly-fishing for Rainbow Trout, along with unlimited possibilities for outdoor recreation. Besides fly-fishing, river rafting, hiking, biking, horseback riding, wildlife photography and water sports, the main attraction to Ellensburg is the warm sunshine. Bring your family and pet. Vacation in your recreation vehicle. Camp in this quiet, peaceful RV Park in the country, away from freeway noise. Wake up hearing the birds singing and watch the fantastic sunsets in the evening. Yakima River RV Park is a campground situated on a working ranch, just minutes south of Ellensburg, on the majestic Yakima River!
• 32 RV Pull-Thru Sites
• 4 RV Back-In Sites
• Power, water and septic hookups for self-contained vehicles
• Pet Friendly Atmosphere! Pets must be cleaned up after, not left unattended, unleashed or disturbing other guests.
• Use the Pet Area or the nearby Dog Park.
• Tenting Quiet Campers Only! Porta Potties, No Showers
• Other Games Available
• Fire Pits, Fire Wood available
• Shuttles for River Rafters
• Horse Stalls
• Phone Hookups
• Club House – Catering Welcomed!