Deer Haven RV Park
706 N. 1st Street
Saratoga, WY 82331
Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park in Saratoga, Wyoming. Located on the banks of the beautiful North Platte River and nearby Medicine Bow National Forest, Deer Haven RV Park is a great place to visit. Private trout fishing is right outside your door.
Deer Haven RV Park is The Best of Wyoming.
• Clean, spacious, shaded spaces available on or off the river
• Beautiful views of the North Platte River or Rocky Mountains from nearly every space
• Free wireless internet and cable TV!
• Oversized lots can accommodate the largest RV's
• Quiet atmosphere for your relaxing enjoyment
• Picnic tables at each site
• 30 and 50 amp electrical service
• Large grassy and shady areas
• Blue Ribbon fishing on the North Platte River - reserved for our guests
• Easy 5 minute walk to downtown Saratoga where you'll find excellent restaurants and shopping
• Wildlife is abundant in and around the park - deer, ducks, geese, and birds frequently visit
• Visit the famous Saratoga Natural Hot Springs - recently renovated, free admission & open 24 hours per day.
• Check out the new bath house and "not so HOT" pool!
• Short drive to the beautiful Snowy Range Mountains and Medicine Bow National Forest.
• Enjoy fishing, hunting, backpacking, biking, hiking and ATV trails
• Daily, weekly, monthly and storage rates
• Leashed pets welcome