Seven Maples Campground
24 Longview Rd
Hancock, NH 03449
Seven Maples Campground is a 51-year-old campground is located on a historic 54 acre piece of farm land. That was one of the stops for the old B&M Keene to Boston Railroad. We provide a clean and quiet camping experience for groups, couples, and families, in a rustic country setting.
Seven Maples Campground offers a variety of campsites and hookups to accommodate every type of camping unit. The well landscaped campground has 2 modern bathhouses, a campground store, propane filling, and dump station. A combination of facilities, recreation and southern New Hampshire's many eco-tourist attractions, make Seven Maples Campground a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Please join us this year and discover why our campers return year after year.
• A clean, quiet, respectful, family camping environment.
• Extensive recreational facilities.
• Special theme weekends.
• On site services and supplies, including LP gas, ice, wood, campground store, and dump station.
• On site owners, with enforced quiet hours.
• Group camping area with kitchen and dining facilities.
• Playgrounds, basket ball sport court (coming 2016).
• Rec hall with video games, pool table, air hockey, pinball, and darts.
• Crystal clear heated swimming pool.
• A Private Stocked Rainbow Trout Fishing Pond.
• On site Kayak rentals, with access to Norway Pond via Moose Brook
•-Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access Points - WiFi
• Seven Maples Is "Pet Friendly"